As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have temporarily suspended in person services, but we are continuing to support each other as a community. You can connect with us in a few ways:
1. We will worship virtually on Zoom every Sunday at 10am for children and 10:30 for adults. The link will be posted each week on our Facebook page and emailed out. To join our email list, please fill out a Connection Card (see below).
2. We understand this is an incredibly difficut time for many families. If you are able to, please continue to give online. We still have to pay our operational expenses (rent, salaries, etc.) and hope to continue to support our mission partners during this very difficult time. We also hope to continue to pay our hourly workers as long as we are able to, and your faithfulness to your pledge will help ensure we can do that for them.
3. We have LOTS of time to pray for you. Submit a Prayer Request to the pastors.
4. If you are a first time visitor, you can fill out a Connection Card. We promise to make an effort to meet you face to face when this is behind us.
5. If you would like to sign up for pastoral care or just a hang out/check in with Pastor Ben, you can schedule a time with him here:
6. If you or your kiddo would like to schedule a virtual coffee or chocolate milk with Pastor Jen, you can do so here. She's happy to read them a book so you can go hide somewhere and get work done or just scroll social media to your heart's content :)