Beginning June 13, 2021, we will be meeting in-person for worship (outside), while also offering an online worship experience.
10:30 AM at Riverside Park (meet by the boat house). Please bring a folding or beach chair if you can. We are still practicing social distancing and we ask that you wear a mask during the service. Click here for directions. Click here for the weekly service bulletin (accessible from your phone).
Also at 10:30 AM and is accessible through Zoom. The Zoom link is available on our Facebook page as well as in the weekly service bulletin (click here).
1. We understand this is an incredibly difficut time for many families. If you are able to, please continue to give online. We still have to pay our operational expenses (rent, salaries, etc.) and hope to continue to support our mission partners during this very difficult time. We also hope to continue to pay our hourly workers as long as we are able to, and your faithfulness to your pledge will help ensure we can do that for them.
2. We have LOTS of time to pray for you. Submit a Prayer Request to the pastors.
3. If you are a first time visitor, you can fill out a Connection Card. We promise to make an effort to meet you face to face when this is behind us.
4. If you would like to sign up for pastoral care or just a hang out/check in with Pastor Ben, you can schedule a time with him here:
5. If you or your kiddo would like to schedule a virtual coffee or chocolate milk with Pastor Jen, you can do so here. She's happy to read them a book so you can go hide somewhere and get work done or just scroll social media to your heart's content :)